Re: Ambiguous column names in subselects - how resolve?

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:12:58 +0200

"Brian Tkatch" <N/A> schreef in bericht news:ii30f39i87ogt1l535duct00uu6uhe93rc_at_4ax.com...
> On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 08:58:31 -0700, DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
> wrote:
>
>>Brian Tkatch wrote:

>>> And here i thought i gave the "standard" answer.... :)
>>>
>>> B.
>>
>>Not sure you didn't. I just wanted to point out that in most usenet
>>groups spamming is permitted by the charter. In this one it is not.
>>Each group is a community unto itself with its own standards.
>
> Spamming? Perhaps i missed the point here. I thought we were talking
> about emphasis via asterisks.
>
> B.

Okay, sorry, I was *mistaken* here! Did not mean to start a complete new discussion here.....
SORRY FOR THAT!
Still, when someone uses *too* much *emphasis* it may start to *look* like he's actually shouting.....
And I still think it's not the cleverest way to react on anwsers on one's posts. Netiquette or not...

Shamespeare. Received on Wed Sep 19 2007 - 04:12:58 CDT