Java Stored Procedures and ODBC

From: Verne <wojciech.klicki_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:56:55 -0000

Hello,

Let's assume that we are dealing with java stored procedure which need to access some odbc sources that are installed on system that Oracle is working on. Is there w way to do this form inside an oracle database ?
I'm asking this question because as far as I know to run odbc you need to hava some .dll that is connected with java through JNI. And I think its not possible to connect such dll to java stored procedure. Is there w way to use this ODBC source (maybe some library that is just plain java and can be inserted into oracle) ? Received on Sun Sep 16 2007 - 12:56:55 CDT