Re: RMAN Log Analyzer

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:13:42 -0700

Comments embedded.
On Sep 11, 11:59 pm, Kake...._at_gmail.com wrote:

> Only fault the Oracle ppl have is, that they wont provide me with the
> info I want.

Could that be due to the way you're asking for it?

> There is always way to prove I am right. I just let it screw my
> backups and wait something to go wrong.

And then you're in the doghouse, or worse, for letting this happen. At least notifying management this is a possibility puts the responsiblity on them.

> So what I am looking here is that you guys don't know way to analyze
> the logifiles.- Hide quoted text -

We have the Oracle supplied views to provide such information. Possibly you could be less antagonistic in your approach to the 'Oracle people'. You might obtain the data for which you're asking.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Sep 12 2007 - 10:13:42 CDT