Re: RMAN Log Analyzer

From: <Kake.gdp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:14:30 -0000

> Prepare yourself for disappointment.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington

Yeah I do...

Well I did one little grep script and now got atleast the full backup time. That would include backup and validation. 2004 avg backuptime was ~ 4 hours 20 min 2007 avg is 37 hour 45 min and peak is 42 hours

Problems 15 since Feb 07, caused by file being used by File Backup which is asumed reason for carshing the validation. Without validation files backed to tape are not removed thus making the drive full.

Now I don't know how much more data this would be. But avg filebackup in 2004 was 100+ GB now it is 600+ GB
Now that I know atleast some facts. I can ask money for example checking the network to see if it no longer can support such traffic. Received on Wed Sep 12 2007 - 04:14:30 CDT