Can't connect to Oracle using MSDAORA OLE DB provider

From: Jojo <jojohome_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:10:28 -0700

When use MS OLE oracle driver to connect to Oracle, I got the error "Test connection failed because of an error in initializing provider. Oracle error occurred, but the error message could not be retreived from Oracle."

I have noticed that smeone had the same problem back to 2000. Does anyone know a solution for this problem?

Thanks. Received on Thu Sep 06 2007 - 17:10:28 CDT