Exciting Opportunities on Oracle Projects with Bootstrap Technologies

From: <shilpa.mba.bootstraptech_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 09:07:25 -0000

Bootstrap Technologies P Ltd is a leading Total Outsourcing services provider. We have been retained by a large Implementation Project from Middle East. We are hiring Oracle Apps Functional and Technical resources for Onsite Implementation and Offshore support projects now. We have openings in the following modules Techno-functional, Functional & Technical Consultants in the following Modules
Project Billing
Project Collaboration
Project Contracts
Project Costing
Project Management
Project Portfolio Analysis
Project Resource Management
Time and Labor
Daily Business Intelligence for Projects
Qualifications
Post Graduate/Graduate with First class
Strong domain Knowledge in Engineering or Construction Industry is a
big plus
Any 3 Modules Knowledge is Compulsory.
Atleast 2 to 3 live Implementations Knowledge is compulsory for
functional Consultants
Preference will be given to people who are Willing join Immediately
Proven consulting Experience with Big 5 is an added advantage
Please send your update resume to Shilpa_at_bootstraptech.com or hr_at_bootstraptech.com Received on Tue Sep 04 2007 - 04:07:25 CDT