Easy way to Enter the MNC's

From: Oracle <vennela.vennela_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 06:14:56 -0000

Oracle Applications 11i Technical

Vennela Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a Leader in ERP Training and Projects in India Vennela Technologies has been in Training from last 4 years. Vennela trained more than 4000 users in Oracle Applications till date.

Most of our well trained students got jobs in reputed Global MNCs like Oracle, IBM, GE, Wipro, TCS and Satyam with an Average Salary of Rs. 3.6 lakhs / Annum.

We are Conducting Oracle Apps Technical FREE Mega-DEMO ON 4th September 7.30AM

If you fell to attend the Demo just you contact and register your name 9246220343,040-65982662. Received on Mon Sep 03 2007 - 01:14:56 CDT