Exciting Opportunities for Oracle Projects Consultants

From: <shilpa.mba.bootstraptech_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 22:45:31 -0700

Bootstrap Technologies P Ltd is a leading Total Outsourcing services provider. We have been retained by a large Implementation Project from Middle East. We are hiring Oracle Apps Functional and Technical resources for Onsite Implementation and Offshore support projects now. We have openings in the following modules Techno-functional, Functional & Technical Consultants in the following Modules
· Project Billing
· Project Collaboration
· Project Contracts
· Project Costing
· Project Management
· Project Portfolio Analysis
· Project Resource Management
· Time and Labor
· Daily Business Intelligence for Projects
Qualifications
· Post Graduate/Graduate with First class
· Strong domain Knowledge in Engineering or Construction Industry is a
big plus
· Any 3 Modules Knowledge is Compulsory.
· Atleast 2 to 3 live Implementations Knowledge is compulsory for
functional Consultants
· Preference will be given to people who are Willing join Immediately
· Proven consulting Experience with Big 5 is an added advantage
Please send your update resume to Shilpa_at_bootstraptech.com or hr_at_bootstraptech.com Received on Mon Sep 03 2007 - 00:45:31 CDT