Dynamically showing portlets in Oracle Portal

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:09:19 +0200

Hi all,

First of all sorry for crossposting, posted in the wrong newsgroup first.....

For a customer I need to create a Portal page, which will invoke a page portlet. Which page portlet to be shown is decided at runtime, so I need something like a procedure with the portlet as a parameter, and a procedure to render this portlet (a .show procedure). Did anyone ever try this and succeed (or not?)???
I tried showing the page in an iframe, but the page has links to the outside world, and the web pages the links refer to will stay 'in' the iframe, so iframe is no option here. (and yes, I know iframes are awful, but Portal uses them too.....)

Portal 10.1.4.x.x

Thanks,

Shakespeare Received on Tue Aug 28 2007 - 14:09:19 CDT