SURE CLOSURE- Linux Admin with good Solaris experience Milwaukee, WI.

From: <banuibiz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 00:07:56 -0000

Hello Friends,

I have an indefinite contract with SUN and GE in Milwaukee, WI. We are looking for a heavy hitting linux admin with good solaris experience. Please send me resumes ASAP. Thanks and have a good weekend!

Exact match will get defenite closure.

Warm Regards,
Banupriya
IBIZ Group LLC
Carmel, IN - 46033
317-657-4587: Direct
317-663-7873: Fax
banu_at_theibizgroup.com Received on Fri Aug 24 2007 - 19:07:56 CDT