Note to all spammers (was: Re: Life Transforming Career Option for You)

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:04:11 -0700

On Aug 22, 5:38 am, Oracle <vennela.venn..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Oracle Applications 11i (11.5.10) DBA
>
> Vennela Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a Leader in ERP Training and Projects
> in India. Vennela Technologies has been in Training from past last 4
> years. Vennela trained more than 2000 users in Oracle Applications
> till date. Oracle Applications 11i DBA is highly respectable and
> highly paid in Global career.Most of our well trained students got
> jobs in reputed Global MNCs like Oracle, IBM, GE, Wipro, TCS and
> Satyam with an Average Salary of Rs.3.6 lakhs / Annum.

Please realize that posting the same message 382 times to different groups is spamming, above and beyond each groups charter which often prohibits commercial postings, as it certainly does in this group.

Many people truly hate spam. Is this the message you want to give potential customers?

Besides, have you read your gmail agreement? You are in serious violation of it. Who would want to do business with anyone who can't abide by their agreements?

All we can conclude is that you are a fly-by-night scammer, as so many businesses like yours have turned out to be.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
So close to venal.