Re: Teach Yourself SAP in 24 Hours Guide !

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:09:35 +0200

"Ed Prochak" <edprochak_at_gmail.com> schreef in bericht news:1187613659.940548.309760_at_i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> On Aug 20, 8:16 am, seotutor <seotutor..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>> >From the basics surrounding SAP, to implementation planning and system
>>
>> navigation, to creating your own SAP reports and using the many
>> different SAP components that make up NetWeaver and mySAP business
>> suite today, this Guide is ideal for people at all levels of
>> education, experience, and familiarity with SAP.
>>
>> http://flyingrugs.com/SPAM/in_24_Hours/toc.html
>
> This is off topic in this group. Please post elsewhere.
>
> Posting an apology here will do much to repair your reputation.
> Ed

Ed, others,
I checked this guy out and found out why he's posting rubbish like this. It seems to be a trick to get his site ranged high in search engines, and he seems to get payed per click on his site for he uses Google Ads. SEO = search engine optimization.

So we can make him rich and make others poor by clicking his site, or just ignore his posts in the future. Guys like him make hundreds of dollars a month by posting this garbage. I know a guy who owns so many websites and servers, he's actually made a living of this. And on top of this, they sell their so called most successful sites (the ones that DON'T make enough money of course) to others like some pyramid scheme.

So I don't think he'll apologize (nor even call Daniel by phone), he won't even read newsgroups.

Shakespeare Received on Mon Aug 20 2007 - 10:09:35 CDT