I can not run any interface in Oracle!

From: mezzanine1974 <savas_karaduman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 01:12:36 -0700

I am beginner in Oracle. I have installed Oracle 10g in to my PC and created first database called "SavasKaraduman". I expected Oracle to provide an interface in which i can produce my Tables, Queries, Reports etc. like I did with MS Access. I can not find yet.
Related database files what i created are located in the following folders. But, none of them prompts me to initiate an interface. C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\oradata\SavasKaraduman C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\admin\SavasKaraduman

Could you help me please? Received on Sat Aug 18 2007 - 03:12:36 CDT