Re: get body of stored procedures and functions?

From: Mark Harrison <mh_at_pixar.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:45:52 GMT

sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl wrote:
> a) are you planning to reach the Guiness Book of Records by asking
> RTFM questions?

If you can point to to the right manual for this I would appreciate it very much. I've googled for it and searched on my metalink account and haven't been able to find it. :-( It's often the case that if you know the name of what you're searching for it's easy to find the documentation, but it's hard to take a concept "oracle get source for stored procedure" and be able to narrow that down to the name of the thing you need.

Of course, Thanks to you and everybody for the help!

Cheers,
Mark Received on Thu Aug 16 2007 - 12:45:52 CDT