standard and easy way to do schema design

From: <Summercoolness_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 04:08:40 -0700

I wonder instead of just brainstorming, there probably is a very standard and a simple way to do database schema design.

let's say we are doing a website. the user can go over and type in the movie name and zipcode, and the website will return all the theaters showing that movie and at what time, for theaters in THAT zipcode only (for simplicity).

so how do we just start and use a standard method that can be simple and very accurate to ensure good tables design? Received on Wed Aug 15 2007 - 06:08:40 CDT