Oracle Certifications Question

From: Paul <paulwragg2323_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 02:22:12 -0700

Hi,

Hopefully a quick question but I have not been able to find out this information.
I took my Oracle 10g Administration 1 exam about 2 months ago. On passing this you acheive OCA (Oracle Certified Administrator) status. I have now booked my Oracle 10g Administration 2 exam (I am also doing the course first to get the hands-on learning requirement). This is not booked until November as this was the earliest work commitments would allow.
My question is will I still acheive the OCP status after this exam, or is the introduction of Oracle 11 going to mess this up? I doubt my company will be too happy paying £2200 for the course if I do not get a certification at the end of it.
If anybody know I would appreciate it, otherwise I will email Oracle at some point and post back here!

Thanks,

Paul Received on Wed Aug 15 2007 - 04:22:12 CDT