Re: get body of stored procedures and functions?

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 07:23:09 +0200

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 04:58:40 GMT, Mark Harrison <mh_at_pixar.com> wrote:

>How can I get the body of stored procedures and functions?
>I would like to extract some documentation embedded in
>the comments.
>
>Many TIA!
>Mark

user_source.
I have a few questions for you
a) are you planning to reach the Guiness Book of Records by asking RTFM questions?
b) Is Pixar Animation Studios so poor they can't afford to send you on a course

c) Do you like to be tacitly ignored in the future
d) When will you start posting this in the correct newsgroup?
e) When will you do your homework *prior* to posting, so as not to
waste the time of volunteers?
--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA