unable to edit procedures

From: Karnash <donkarnash_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 22:52:36 -0700

hi, we have Oracle 10g db on Solaris. All of a sudden the developers are unable to edit the procedures in the db. Nothing is changed and I restarted the db and still the same. So I shutdown, then in mount stage I issued alter database open read write. But still the developers are unable to edit the procedures. I logged in as sys and the same thing. Can anyone please advise. Thanks Received on Mon Aug 13 2007 - 00:52:36 CDT