Re: Insert multiple rows with a single statement

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 07:54:32 +0200

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:24:22 -0700, Sashi <smalladi_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>I have 200 such rows. Instead of running the insert command 200 times,
>is there a way of running it once and pass to it all data values?
>Thanks,
>Sashi

Did you actually even read my post and try to understand it? If so, why do you post this question? Or do you indeed expect Oracle should be MySQL should be a different vendor? Obviously, it never won't, so if you don't try to take the advice provided to you seriously, I suggest you stick to MySQL and stop asking us to waste our time.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA