Re: Sr. SPAM BW ( Technical & Functional ) Consultant -- Available !!

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:37:28 -0700

netxure_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Greetings from InQuest Solutions
>
> As per your SAP BW requirement, forwarding my consultants resume.

Still spamming usenet group while violating the terms of your service agreement with gmail in a vain attempt to pretend you have a real business. We are all impressed.

What are you going to do next? Offer bonuses for resumes so that you can play the same game with companies?

The only thing I like about you is yor company name. I wish there were criminal laws against spammers like you. Then perhaps we could have a real inquest.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group