Re: Hot opening for IT (SPAM) in World Class SPAM Development

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 08:22:45 -0700

anjali6.borah_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> Allow me to take this opportunity to introduce to you our "SPAMUnified
> Consulting" has been adjudged as the "Best Emerging Company" for the
> year 2007.

By your wives and children no doubt.

No company that violates usenet rules .... No company that violates its gmail terms of service agreement ... No company that spams ...
is ever voted "Best Emerging" anything unless it is best emerging spammer.

You owe us an apology. No one would do business with a spammer and a liar: You are both.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group