Help about Table selection, please

From: wajim <wajim29_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 06:03:40 -0700

Hi all, I have here a query to sort name, job function and department, the query is working but I don't know how to restrict the selection, I mean instead of sorting
all departments and functions, I onli need to sort employees who are managers in the 'SALES'
an 'RESEARCH' departments.

Here is my query...

select e.first_name||' '||e.last_name "full_name",

    j.function "job_function", d.name "department"     from employee e, job j, department d     where e.department_id=d.department_id     and e.job_id=j.job_id;

Thanks in advance Received on Thu Aug 09 2007 - 08:03:40 CDT