Hot opening for IT Manager(System Admin) in World Class Product Development

From: <anjali6.borah_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 03:14:50 -0700

Hi

Allow me to take this opportunity to introduce to you our "TechUnified Consulting" has been adjudged as the "Best Emerging Company" for the year 2007.We are a premier HR consulting based in Bangalore, currently working with a large number of IT companies and helping them in meeting their hiring requirements.

TechUnified Consulting won this award at the "Recruitment excellence Awards 2007",

Currently we have an Urgent requirement for some of our US based and Product Development clients in Bangalore.

Kindly find below the world class organization for the position of IT Manager where you can make your future bright. .
5. Search Engine Start up

Location 	:  Bangalore.
Skill Sets	:  UNIX, Linux, Scripting [Shell/Perl/Python],
Networking,
                           Web Hosting
Experience      :  5.5 yrs - 8.5 Yrs

Kindly send your updated profile to vijay.k_at_tuconsulting.com along with the following details:

Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Notice Period :

Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for a change, as we got more openings.

Expecting your early reply to proceed further.

Regards,
Vijay Kumar
Talent Acquisition Executive
vijay.k_at_tuconsulting.com Received on Thu Aug 09 2007 - 05:14:50 CDT