Stored procedure parameter

From: <sfauchille_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 01:57:44 -0700

Hello,

Sorry for my english, i'll try to explain my problem

I'm working with Crystal Report X and i call a oracle stored procedure.

One of the parameter (ListOfPoint) of crystal is a multi value (id of a table)

In the Stored procedure i'd like to get this parameter to do something like that :

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE MyPrc
(ListOfPoint in ?????? ) AS

BEGIN SELECT col1,col2 FROM MyTable WHERE Col3 in (ListOfPoint)

END; Do you have an idea??

I tried this : Received on Wed Aug 08 2007 - 03:57:44 CDT