Passing Parameters to Stored Function through OCI

From: Haranadh <haranadh.poduri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 05:13:57 -0000

I am trying to pass parameters to a oracle stored function through OCI. char *querytext= "select func(:1) from dual" ; I am binding a parameters using the positon number.

I am getting an error "ora 00904 : Invalid Identifier ", while executing OCIStmtExecute.

I am not sure, how I can pass parameter to the select statement having a stored function.

Thanks in Advance, Received on Sat Aug 04 2007 - 00:13:57 CDT