What is causing O/S-Error: (OS 33)

From: ManChild <starritt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 10:18:03 -0700

"O/S-Error: (OS 33) The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file"

I appreciate what this error is, what it means -- in the absence of backup/anti-virus software topoint figures at has anybody ever come up with a way of actually tracking what process is locking the file in question on Windows?

Once something has a lock on the file is there an OS function that will enable me to see what is pissing with my Oracle files?? :)

James Received on Fri Aug 03 2007 - 12:18:03 CDT