ORA-00903

From: Sashi <smalladi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 08:05:47 -0700

All, I must be missing the woods 'coz of the trees but here goes:

SQL> desc NED_PRODUCT_CARD;
 ----------------------------------------- --------
----------------------------
 PRODUCT_CARD_KEY                          NOT NULL NUMBER(10)
 DATA_SOURCE_NAME                                   VARCHAR2(120)
 PL_CGIS                                            VARCHAR2(100)
 REMS_CODE                                 NOT NULL VARCHAR2(10)
 BUILDING_CODE                                      VARCHAR2(10)
 FLOOR                                              VARCHAR2(100)
 SECTOR                                             VARCHAR2(100)
 SITE_ID                                            VARCHAR2(20)
 TOTAL_RSF                                          NUMBER
 RECORD_CREATED_DATE                                DATE
 RECORD_UPDATED_DATE                                DATE

SQL> delete * from NED_PRODUCT_CARD
  2 where PL_CGIS in (
  3 "UUS607CRS",
"UUSBLANKUND",
"UUSBLANKVAC-CO",
"UUSBLANKVAC-EX",
"UUSPriamerica",
"USSBCRS");

  4 5 6 7 8 delete * from NED_PRODUCT_CARD

       *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00903: invalid table name

As can be seen, I have the NED_PRODUCT_CARD table defined and all. When I try to delete certain rows, the error says that the table doesn't exist.

What gives??!!

Thanks,
Sashi Received on Wed Aug 01 2007 - 10:05:47 CDT