navision vacancy

From: anna <aleksandrowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:18:34 -0000

An experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant is required in our implementation team to assist with the successful implementation and maintenance of our client's Microsoft Dynamics NAV based ERP systems. This is a varied and demanding role involving all aspects off implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV - ERP solutions from pre-sales work through the project life cycle to go-live and on-going support.

Skills & Experience
3+ years of full lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation
experience.
Efficient written and oral communication skills.
Commercial awareness and total dedication to delivering maximum
return on investment for our clients.
Self motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a team
based consulting environment.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) accreditation.
Accounting qualifications.
Experience designing and coordinating multi-site or multi-national
implementations.
Experience with business intelligence tools such as SQL Reporting
Services, Business Analytics or Business Scorecard Manager.

annaa_at_gitps.com Received on Tue Jul 31 2007 - 04:18:34 CDT