Exam Materials Requested 1Z0-020

From: <nowell_at_designdoctors.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:04:35 -0700

I'm an Oracle8 certified DBA looking to upgrade to 10g. I have to take the 8 to 8i upgrade exam first, but the class is no longer available. If anyone has the Oracle Education and/or Self Test Software for exam 1Z0-020: Oracle8i: New Features for Administrators, please shoot an email to nowell_h_at_hotmail.com. I am more than willing to compensate with a trade of some sort, or would pay. Like I said, I don't have the option to purchase Oracle University materials for 1ZO-020 even if I wanted to. I must turn to you, the community.

What I need is Oracle University PDF's and/or Self Test software for the following:

  1. 1Z0-020 Oracle8i: New Features for Administrators
  2. 1Z0-045 Oracle Database 10g DBA New Features for Oracle8i OCPs

OR

  1. 1Z0-020 Oracle8i: New Features for Administrators
  2. 1Z0-030 Oracle9i New Features for Administrators
  3. 1Z0-040 Oracle Database 10g: New Features for Administrators

Any advice on other materials would also be appreciated. Anyone else done this?

Thanks,

Nolie Received on Mon Jul 30 2007 - 11:04:35 CDT