Re: query: "count" each minute between start/end

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 21:57:17 -0700

Nikolas Tautenhahn wrote:
> Hi Michel and Daniel,
>
> thanks for all your help - I implemented a mixture of both (the
> pipelined table function for generating the minutes) and the optimized
> join) and is fast enough now.
>
> I learned a lot in this thread - oh and by the way the pages of
> psoug.org are great!
>
> Regards,
> N.

Thanks and that is why they are there.

They are my lecture demos from the University of Washington originally hosted, for free, as a service by the user group for the community.

Last time I check the site was being used by more than 110,000 different people each month from 187 countries.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington