Re: query: "count" each minute between start/end

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 07:46:39 -0700

It certainly would be one way. I have a demo in Morgan's Library that does essentially the same thing by generating dates. Go to www.psoug.org, click on the link for the library and scroll down to Pipelined Table Functions. Look for "Generate Date List." It also shows how to outer-join to a PTF.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington