Re: CLOB as out parameter, OCCI

From: flopbucket <flopbucket_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 19:49:12 -0000

> > Thanks for any tips.
>
> Crossposting doesn't get a faster response.
>
> Could you post the DDL for this procedure you've created?
>
> David Fitzjarrell- Hide quoted text -

Found the problem, it works now. Problem is that I needed to do:

Environment *env =
Environment::createEnvironment(Environment::OBJECT);

instead of:

Environment *env = Environment::createEnvironment();

I couldnt really see this specified anywhere in the documentation, but tried it after coming across some similar code. Received on Mon Jul 09 2007 - 14:49:12 CDT