consuming .net datasets in java...question.

From: Manny <manus.fealy_at_state.ma.us>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:04:42 -0700

Hi,

I need to consume a .net dataset that is returned from a .net webservice in Java. I am using formbuider 10g and am able to load the wsdl document...however, I do not know how to consume the .net dataset that is returned from the webservice. has anyone done this....what libraries do I need to load or import?

Manny Received on Mon Jul 09 2007 - 12:04:42 CDT