Track down where SQL is being executed from

From: Jeremy Smith <godtoall_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:51:50 -0700

In 10g Enterprise manager, I have SQL that is being executed from a machine that I need to locate. I've checked all of our Dev, test and Prod DB servers with SQL on it. Need to make sure that one of the developers does have some SQL running on a rogue MS SQL server that I don't know about. In Enterprise manager it only tells me the below in SQL Details.

General
Module sqlservr.exe
Action
Parsing Schema MAINDB .

How can I track down from what host this sql is being executed from?

Thanks Received on Mon Jul 09 2007 - 11:51:50 CDT