how can one assign ORA_DISK_2 for RMAN ?

From: Joe <joe1977_at_tlen.pl>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 17:57:27 -0700

hi. I google but could not find any article regarding that issue; I have second USB attached drive as letter G. Now I am backing up just to one drive ORA_DISK_1 I would like the backupt to go also on the second drive. How can one assign ORA_DISK_2 (or is there any other better solution in order backup database to 2nd source)

Thank you. Received on Sun Jul 08 2007 - 19:57:27 CDT