Newbie question - Missing Enterprise manager console?

From: congaboy <camarosxs_at_tampabay.rr.coim>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 16:40:43 -0400

I just started an online Oracle dba class and installed 10g Enterprise. I'm not sure why, but Enterprise manager console is not anywhere on the start menu. I've tried re-installing and checked the options to make sure that I didn't miss an option to install it at some time in the process. Database Control is there and connects easily. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help. Received on Sat Jul 07 2007 - 15:40:43 CDT