Formbuilder 10g - importing a java class

From: Manny <manus.fealy_at_state.ma.us>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 10:04:48 -0700

Hi,

New to the group and formbuilder 10g. I created a webservice stub in JDeveloper. However, when I go to load the java class in Formsbuilder 10g I get an exception saying the class is not found. Also the class does not appear in the list of packages to import. I tried importing the .class file, that didn't work...then I tried importing the .java source file and that didn't work either. "oracle.forms.demos.webservice" this is the name of the java package however, it does not appear in the class list of formbuilder 10g.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Manny Received on Fri Jul 06 2007 - 12:04:48 CDT