Re: calling stored procedure with an array parameter using Oracle Object for OLE (OO4O)

From: Alexander Smirnov <s_alexander04_at_list.ru>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 08:22:08 -0700

It's not a passing in an array as a parameter. It's passing in an array of parameters for wich oracle executes procedure many times though I call ExecSql only one time (that's how I understand it works).
Yes it's much faster. As I wrote If I specify SQL statement in ExecSQL (for example INSERT) than I don't get the PLS-00306 error. Received on Wed Jul 04 2007 - 10:22:08 CDT