9i Client on VIsta

From: Nicolas Bronke <Nicolas_Bronke_at_web.de>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 20:20:30 +0200

I know, that MS Vista Business and Oracle 9i has a compatible problem, but what would you suggest, if you have to compile packages for 10g and 9i (same sources).
Using XP it was no problem to install both releases and you could use one batch file doing it. But with Vista it look like that it is not possible. Of cause I can have a machine for each Oracle Release (we still have to support also 8.17) but is this the only way? Kind regards
Nicolas Received on Tue Jul 03 2007 - 13:20:30 CDT