Using 10g XE to study for OCA/OCP

From: <sberry_at_spinn.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 13:56:29 -0700

I was wondering if using 10g XE is sufficent to study for OCA/OCP. Or do I need to buy a named user license for 10g. I would really like to have some hands on experience with the product. My ultimate goal is to have the skill set of a entry/junior level DBA since I spend most of my time as a developer. I would like to know how 10g works in order to be a more efficent developer.

If someone could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

I have 5 years of experience with MS-SQL 7/2000 as a DBA.

Thank you in advance.

Sam Berry Received on Tue Jul 03 2007 - 15:56:29 CDT