Re: Help with ORA-00600

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_nospam.peasland.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:55:10 -0500

> I cant seem to find any simple way to resolve this, i tried Metalink
> to look up the error but cant register.

You'll need to pay for a support contract with Oracle. This will give you a CSI number which is required to access Metalink. From there, a quick search of "qctVCO" will show you how to get around your problem.

As with any ORA-600 error, the best course is to work with Oracle Support. If you do not have a support contract, your next best option is to use Google to search for the ORA-600 error.

HTH,
Brian

Brian Peasland
dba_at_nospam.peasland.net