Re: error handling

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:11:49 +0200

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 03:13:35 -0700, colmkav <colmjkav_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> the only problem I have is that SQLLDR does not
>return an error when no records are uploaded.

Incorrect, the only problem is you require mindreading. You *never* specified the version you are using and you *never* specified the contents of the ctl file. Do you think sqlldr should return a non-zero status when all records don't qualify and are rightfully ignored? Don
't think so
>Nothing you have said relates to this question.
Nothing you have said has enabled anyone to provide a solution. You are wasting people's time.

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA Received on Mon Jun 25 2007 - 13:11:49 CDT