Oracle Apps on HP-UX

From: Niels S. Eliasen <nse_fjern_dette_at_delfi-konsult.com>
Date: 25 Jun 2007 07:31:26 GMT

Hi guys
(I had this posted on the comp.sys.hp.hpux .. but got next to nothing in feedback......)

I am looking for some papers on tuning HP-UX 11.11 for Oracle Apps....

In particular I was somewhat amazed over the impact the HPjconfig suggestions had
(increasing the kernelparameters for max_thread_proc from 512 to 3000) ....

So.. What other suggestions are there? or perhaps some white-papers from HP ??

--
Niels S. Eliasen nse_at_ruc.dk

".. and all these memories are to vanish like tears in the rain!"
final words from Rutger Hauer in "Blade Runner".