Re: logfile in sqlloader

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 22 Jun 2007 11:29:52 -0800

colmkav (colmjkav_at_yahoo.co.uk) wrote:
: Could someone explain why when I execure the following command in my
: VB code I get no log file whereas when I call it within a bin file I
: get a log file.

: sControlFolder = ""C:\TEMP\"

: SQLLDR EQRISK/eq control=" & sControlFolder &
: "InstrumentComposition.ctl

: (in the bin file I have)

: sqlldr userid=eqrisk/eq control=instrument.ctl

Perhaps you need to escape the back slashes, or perhaps you can use forward slashes (often works even in dos from within applications).

        change C:\TEMP\ to C:\\TEMP\\ or C:/TEMP/

$0.10 Received on Fri Jun 22 2007 - 14:29:52 CDT