Re: logfile in sqlloader

From: colmkav <colmjkav_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 23:56:02 -0700

Sorry it should read the same file. I know that I can specify the log file by saying log=filename.

However, it seems strange that the logfile is not created by default like it is when running from a bat file.

Perhaps it is being created in some other folder but all the likely default folders I look in I dont see it.