Advanced books wanted

From: General Fear <richmarin_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:36:36 -0700

I am using 10g.

I wanted to 3 types of books. If not books, then maybe a web page that shows the list below.

1.) Advanced SQL. I wanted something that goes beyond the typical "this is what a where clause is ". At my firm, SQL statements can get very complex even for the easiest reports. So I am interested in learning how to push the limits of SQL.

2.) Debug. Is there a source of information that shows how to go about debugging SQL code? Because of my background, I am not as fluent in SQL. So I am okay with my stuff, but, spotting what is wrong with someone elses SQL is a bit difficult for me at the moment.

3.) How to optimize SQL code. I wanted a book or web page that shows how to make SQL and PL/SQL better. If some code is slow or has another problem I would like to be able to improve things.

Thanking you in advance. Received on Thu Jun 21 2007 - 12:36:36 CDT