Which products will I need to install?

From: <akunal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 01:44:39 -0700

I'm evaluating Oracle's SOA suite. Can anyone tell me the minimal set of products I'd need to install to do the following? (I have limited HDD space, so I don't want to install the entire SOA suite): Static Routing
Content-based Routing
Dynamic Routing (using both database lookups and web services at runtime to determine the routing)
Static Transformation
Dynamic Transformation (using database lookups and web services at runtime to determine the transformation) Service Transport Mediation
Transport Protocol Bridging
Synchronous-Asynchronous Transport Bridging Schema and content Validation of messages Data Enrichment
Custom Mediation Tasks
Message Logging

Thanks in advance. Received on Sun Jun 17 2007 - 03:44:39 CDT