Available pre approved labor with us

From: <mandarkraftware_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:46:57 -0700

 Hi,

This is Mandar Purandare , I have two preapproved labor each in EB2 and EB3 category

This is an excellent oppurtunity for the candidates those who are not having labor,as my labors are current.

Pl forward your resume in word format to mandar707_at_gmail.com or call me for more details on

402 408 6601 or 402 408 3687.

Mandar
402 408 6601 / 402 408 3687
mandar707_at_gmail.com Received on Thu Jun 14 2007 - 10:46:57 CDT