Re: Need to have Custom menu along with the Default menu in Oracle Form

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:50:05 +0200

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:35:44 -0700, Rob Zijlstra <robertjan.zijlstra_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>It might be Sybrand, that we are not all as quick as you in condemning
>peoples questions. Personally, I would like it very much if you would
>filter out my questions. It would save you the trouble of reading /
>answering and me the trouble of reading this kind of sh*t-answers.

It might be Rob, most people are not condemning them, but they also don't care to respond to them.
Personally, I would rather you respond to more questions instead of posting this uncalled for flame.
I can not think of any *business* reason (apart from being 'penny wise and pound foolish') NOT to upgrade. So, as far a 'shit answer', that simply isn't true.

Rest assured, just to avoid reading more of your drivel 'contributions', I will killfile you.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA