subqueries

From: colmkav <colmjkav_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 00:35:16 -0700

Hi, I am trying to join the results from one select statement with 2 other tables and am not sure of the syntax. What comes natural doesnt seem to work:

ie

 SELECT * FROM tableC,

(select	 columnA, columnB.....
 from	 table A, table B.....
 where 	 "TableA.fieldA = tableB.fieldA AND ......),
WHERE (tableC.fieldA = tableA.fieldB) AND (tableC.fieldB = tableB.fieldB);

how can this be written? I could create a temporary table to replace the select query in brackets but this seems a bit longwinded. Received on Thu Jun 07 2007 - 02:35:16 CDT